Training - Natural Language Processing
Natural Language Processing
Instructor: S K Reddy
Natural Language Processing (NLP) has made tremendous progress in processing text in the recent past. Question-answering, topic modeling, summarization, sentiment analyses, spam email detection, auto-response to emails, medical diagnosis, are few of the many problems that are being solved using NLP.
Objectives of this training session:
(i) Novices: Introduce NLP.
(ii) Intermediate: Enhance the insights into NLP and sub topics.
(iii) Experts: Sharpen the skills in NLP sub topics like summarization, QA and language translation.
(1) ML and NLP fundamentals.
(2) Neural networks, RNN, LSTMs, GRUs.
(3) Question answering, topic modeling, sentiment analysis, summarization and translation.
(4) NLP frameworks. Intro to Tensorflow, Keras, Caffe.
(5) Word embeddings, word2vec, glove, language modeling.
(6) Hands-on exercise on an NLP problem, download a dataset and implement the model.
(7) Define next steps to continue NLP learning.